Monday, February 15, 2010

Jump and Fall

"well I like the way your hair falls in your face you got the keys to me I love each freckle on your face, oh, I've never been so wrapped up, honey, I like the way you're everything I've ever wanted" So, I've been incredibly lazy and flu ridden lately, hence the no pictures and hence the use of the word hence once again. I feel completely un-original and have been sitting at home feeling miserable and uglay, looking at other slightly way more gorgeous bloggers and my messed up knee cap. Other wise I have been reviewing all Spring Summer shows and am unimpressed (wow. Anna Wintour much?) but Chanel {duh, how typical!} really impressed me. I also enjoyed Thakoon because as much as I love the pastel tea party trend, I am really into the rocker black, white and grey colour scheme @ the moment. k, since im obviously a HYPOCRITE, enjoy the picture of myself i found from like five weeks ago. Don't enjoy it too much though... that would be kind of creeps.
That is a picture of the Beatles. I know you don't have to call me out on it.
p.s. other things happening last few days: 1920's fashion design project and harry potter + collage making

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting guys!