Thursday, February 11, 2010

Alexander

Alexander McQueen. I absolutely love you, You will forever be my most favourite designer. No one could make a woman look better than you could. I feel like he has to live on. I absolutely wish I could have met him. I cant say anything else right now. I cant continue writing any longer, You were a true genius and an amazing designer, and I have no other way of telling you how amazing I think you are. I believe in Heaven just because I want you to be reading this from there, and know how much you are loved. Update: I have a surge of feelings toward the current situation. I am just so distressed and broken and confused. I cant believe it. I had to deal with realizing more then enough deaths for today. So much hit me right in the face. This had me and my friend just stood in front of the screen for about 25 minutes. I am torn. My prayers go out to his close friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting guys!