Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Comment dit-on "Chic"?

29.99 CND
So this morning, in my completely sick state, I was reading over H&M Magazine and the Sonia Rykiel collaboration article. The one thing I really missed were actual pictures of the pieces from the collaboration collection. So this morning I went on H&M's website and checked for the fourth billionth time if they finally had the pieces from the collection... and they did. Anyways, some of the pieces I found tacky, which is strange considering Rykiel's previous collections always seemed so authentic and original. Scratch that. Only one piece, a graphic sweater with pink writing and what not, looked truly tacky. Otherwise, I really, really want to go pick these two pieces (pictured above) up from the quite chic and affordable collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting guys!