Sunday, March 21, 2010

Miu Miu ~

So this morning, I googled Miu Miu. because, let's face it, everyone is doing it. Prada's youth oriented line has been stirring up fashion headlines for quite a while now, but it's only caught my eye for minutes at a time. Of course, recently I could not simply ignore the amazingness that is the Spring 2010 ready-to-wear collection. I mean the prints are so fabulous, ranging from Russel terriers to naked ladies, the prints are so eye catching and quirky. Patterns and Materials. I believe Miu Miu has gotten everything right. Like their pastel colours mixed with extreme eye catching-conversation starting prints and the innocent little girl braid, to the crazy, unique features like the cat brooch in the first picture to the left.
The shoes. Swallows + large chunky heels + platforminess + jewels = Genius The shoes so simply put into art what was on everyone's mind. Shoes have become so boring and the last extremely exciting shoes that where put out on the market really, were McQueenadillos. And only a select few could actually rock them. ~So Miu Miu comes out with something safe, but at the same time fresh with these totally orignal fabric patterns and decide to use red and white silk on PLATFORMS. Complete and utter genius if you ask me. The Cut. In the first picture, we see them keeping with last seasons trend, high waisted skirt above the knee. Good Choice. A+! Outfit numbero dos is channeling the seasons come-back trend in an ever so subtle way. The lingerie(underwear as outerwear)style creates a great corset for this ensemble. The whole thing looks so complex and yet so simple and the puffy shoulders add elegance to balance out the extra-terrestrialness of the outfit. Exibit C: Is great, period. The length of the dress pants (just at the ankle) while the top half is this great corset like shape and again with the cat and sparrow irony pattern. So nice, so youthful, so professional. xooxoxoo. hope you enjoy Miu Miu s.s. 10 and I hope I win the lottery so i can actually afford it...

7 comments:

  1. I really like your blog! Give me a pair of Miu Miu's platform sandals, and I'll be set for spring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love the shoes! Miu Miu is brillant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, you're a really great writer!
    I lovelovelove this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you guys^
    I know miu miu is simply brillz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miu miu is perfection. The shoes are acutally to die for!
    Have become a follower :) x x x x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting guys!