Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Let Me Dream

I need new clothes. But who doesn't? So here are a few of the things I'm keeping my eyes open for.
  • Raglan Shirt
  • Cheesy Animal Sweater
  • Pocket Shorts
  • Pinstripe Blouse
  • Printed Tights
  • White Shirt
  • Chunky Watch
  • Head Wrap (preferably in that pastel colour)
  • Black Wedges
  • New Pointy Flats
  • Studded Booties
So I'm still home sick and just finished watching fashion television, the view is currently playing behind me as I type this. Honestly I've seen "todays" episode about 50 million times where they interview Daisy Lowe about like her "it girlness" and how she hates the label and blah blah blah. THEN she models cheesily by the pool and it makes me roll my eyes cause how fake can you get. But I guess when you're really pretty you can get away with anything... Anywayyys being home from school kind of sucks cause nothing happens, I am though, contemplating whether I should eat a bagel but the fridge seems soo far! Cheers and Post Later..maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting guys!