Monday, February 22, 2010

Forever Young

So I'm really into big cheesy animal pictures, florals and stripes write now. These demonstrate my spring/summer must-haves perfectly. The tiger print body suit is 17.90CND while the draped floral (high waist looking) shorts are about 23.50CND (No longer available) I also found some etsy items, like a new pair of high waisted jeans just waiting to be DIYed into high waisted jean shorts. They only cost me 11$USD shipping and everything (picture to follow when I finished them) and studs cost about 4-5 dollars a package so the jeans will only cost me 16 dollars in the end. Anyways, I've only spent 11 dollars of my very tight (exiting challenge) budget + about 30 dollars of my own and checked off about 6 things from my spring/summer list. So happy & I got a 95% in science today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting guys!